It is clear that 3D Printing is gaining a lot of interest from the Aerospace / Aviation industry. The following major European Aerospace / Aviation clusters have become industry partners of the Aerospace 3D Printing Conference:
- ACstyria represents a styrian network of +300 companies from the automotive, aerospace and rail systems sectors – with more than 70.000 employees and a total turnover of more than 17 billion €. For more information, visit www.acstyria.com
- BavAIRia e.V., located at the Oberpfaffenhofen Special Airport near Munich, is bestowed by the Bavarian government the responsibility to manage the Bavarian Aerospace Cluster. For more information, visit www.bavairia.net
- Hamburg Aviation is working for the aviation industry in the metropolitan region of Hamburg: Airbus, Lufthansa Technik, Hamburg Airport and more than 300 other companies. For more information, visit www.hamburg-aviation.de
- The NAG is the trade association for national and international organisations established in the Netherlands and active in aerospace & airport development. The NAG has more than 100 members who together represent 95% of the Dutch aviation industry’s revenue. For more information, visit www.nag.aero
- The Moravian Aircraft Cluster acts in the region of south-eastern Moravia and consists of 22 industrial companies, aviation services companies and technical universities. For more information, visit http://www.aero-cluster.cz/
- OSSA has nearly 300 member companies from different cities of Turkey and over 50 areas of activity for land, air and naval platforms. For more information, visit www.ostimsavunma.org
At the conference professionals of both industries will meet and will learn from each other about the current applications, proof of concept, challenges & future prospects and opportunities of 3D printing in the aviation industry. There will be live presentations from reputed speakers in the field and the attendees will be able to ask questions directly & also discuss with the speakers & other participants during the coffee breaks.
Watch the program and the options to interact here.
REGISTER NOW to join the discussions!